What is Iqama?
When an ex-pat comes to Saudi for a job, the kingdom of Saudi Arabia issues an Iqama. It is a resident permit and the government issues it to regulate the employment of foreigners in private concerns. The government follows strict rules regarding immigration and labour policy.
When a local sponsor or employer recruits labour, he arranges for the necessary visa and iqama(resident card) for him. Usually, the expiry date of iqama corresponds to the duration of work. Iqama is valid for one year and the employer can be renewed year on year.
- How To Check Iqama Huroob Status KSA?
- How To Check Iqama Transfer Status?
- How To Check Iqama Insurance Status?
- How to Check Iqama Red Green Color Status Online?
- How To Check Iqama Fine?
- How to Check Iqama Expiry?
- How to Check Iqama Profession?
- How To Change Iqama Profession?
- How To Check National Address By Iqama Number?
- Iqama Renewal Fees
- Maktab Amal Complete Guide
- Check GAMCA Wafid Medical Status